Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Guess the gender of the person below you... Vote_lcapGuess the gender of the person below you... Voting_barGuess the gender of the person below you... Vote_rcap 
Manu
Guess the gender of the person below you... Vote_lcapGuess the gender of the person below you... Voting_barGuess the gender of the person below you... Vote_rcap 
xxlovexx
Nixhime
Nomiko
AlyssHeart
ValkyriaGirl
SoraAngel
midori2
LucyBear
Latest topics
» Illya Kuryaki And The Valderramas - Chances (2012)
Guess the gender of the person below you... EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:28 pm by coljas

» Illya Kuryaki And The Valderramas - Chances (2012)
Guess the gender of the person below you... EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:27 pm by coljas

» Pokemon S15E15 Evolution Exchange Excitement 480p HDTV X264-mSD.rar
Guess the gender of the person below you... EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:53 pm by coljas

» Pokemon S15E15 Evolution Exchange Excitement 480p HDTV X264-mSD.rar
Guess the gender of the person below you... EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 11:43 pm by coljas

» The.Rush.Limbaugh.Show.22-Jun-10.CF.mp3.rar
Guess the gender of the person below you... EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:48 pm by coljas

Guess the gender of the person below you... EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:48 pm by coljas

» Getting everything back on track
Guess the gender of the person below you... EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:48 pm by Admin

Guess the gender of the person below you...

Go down 
+2
Nicole
Nixhime
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nixhime
Super Moderator
Nixhime

Guess the gender of the person below you... Empty
PostSubject: Guess the gender of the person below you...   Guess the gender of the person below you... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:22 am

Easy enough, your going to guess the gender of the next person who will post.
Eg

Boy: Girl
Girl: Yes
Next is girl
Boy: No
Girl?

and so on

I'll start.

Girl?
Back to top Go down
http://www.otakuzone.com/zone/user/center/
Nicole
Nicole

PostSubject: Re: Guess the gender of the person below you...   Guess the gender of the person below you... EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:09 pm

Yup. :3

Next is...

SHEMALE. 8D
//shot

jks. Female. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://lost-symphonies.tumblr.com/
angelmoonlight

angelmoonlight

PostSubject: Re: Guess the gender of the person below you...   Guess the gender of the person below you... EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:11 am

yup!!!

next???

girl??
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guess the gender of the person below you...   Guess the gender of the person below you... EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:43 am

No offense. I think this is pointless, because unless someone's been lying to me, we're all girls here. Except for ZEROX. Who rarely goes on.
Am I right? Just wondering.

Anywho.
Girl.
Back to top Go down
https://destinydreamers.forumotion.com
ValkyriaGirl
ValkyriaGirl

PostSubject: Re: Guess the gender of the person below you...   Guess the gender of the person below you... EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:08 am

That's exactly what I was thinking :p
Girl?
Back to top Go down
angelmoonlight

angelmoonlight

PostSubject: Re: Guess the gender of the person below you...   Guess the gender of the person below you... EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:12 am

that right..

yup!!

girl??
Back to top Go down
Manu
Super Moderator
Manu

PostSubject: Re: Guess the gender of the person below you...   Guess the gender of the person below you... EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:53 pm

For you I will be a guy.
(though I'm a girl)

yes I think this is rather pointless. It only works when there is a reasonable amount of boys..

and we hardly have any..
Back to top Go down
http://www.otakuzone.com/zone/Manu/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess the gender of the person below you...   Guess the gender of the person below you... Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess the gender of the person below you...
Page 1 of 1