Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* Vote_lcapSpam pictures of Wolfram *3* Voting_barSpam pictures of Wolfram *3* Vote_rcap 
Manu
Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* Vote_lcapSpam pictures of Wolfram *3* Voting_barSpam pictures of Wolfram *3* Vote_rcap 
xxlovexx
Nixhime
Nomiko
AlyssHeart
ValkyriaGirl
SoraAngel
midori2
LucyBear
Latest topics
» Illya Kuryaki And The Valderramas - Chances (2012)
Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:28 pm by coljas

» Illya Kuryaki And The Valderramas - Chances (2012)
Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:27 pm by coljas

» Pokemon S15E15 Evolution Exchange Excitement 480p HDTV X264-mSD.rar
Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:53 pm by coljas

» Pokemon S15E15 Evolution Exchange Excitement 480p HDTV X264-mSD.rar
Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 11:43 pm by coljas

» The.Rush.Limbaugh.Show.22-Jun-10.CF.mp3.rar
Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:48 pm by coljas

» Getting everything back on track
Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:48 pm by Admin

Spam pictures of Wolfram *3*

Go down 
+8
randomjoker55
xxlovexx
Alariss
SoraAngel
AlyssHeart
aliendiversity
Admin
Butter
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Butter
Butter

Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* Empty
PostSubject: Spam pictures of Wolfram *3*   Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:05 pm

BECAUSE HE IS SO CUTE *3*

Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* 70005
Back to top Go down
http://www.otakuzone.com/zone/Butter/index.htm
Butter
Butter

PostSubject: GUISE   Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:36 pm

NEED MOAR *O*
Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* MeguSagara-on-10-08-10-at-08-15-32_l
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spam pictures of Wolfram *3*   Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:37 pm

BUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD;
Back to top Go down
https://destinydreamers.forumotion.com
Butter
Butter

PostSubject: Re: Spam pictures of Wolfram *3*   Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:39 pm

Admin wrote:
BUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD;

Yes? *3*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spam pictures of Wolfram *3*   Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:41 pm

YOU SHOULD DRAW YOUR OWN WOLFRAM. D:
Back to top Go down
Butter
Butter

PostSubject: Re: Spam pictures of Wolfram *3*   Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:43 pm

Admin wrote:
YOU SHOULD DRAW YOUR OWN WOLFRAM. D:

I should *3*
But until then
MOAR PICS *^*

Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* T127680302064f2eabe0b837557fcf28f8ac776b723d3
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spam pictures of Wolfram *3*   Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:44 pm

...HE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL. *3*
Back to top Go down
Butter
Butter

PostSubject: Poop   Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:47 pm

WHY DO I SEE NO WOLFRAM IN YOUR POSTS? *^*?
WOLFRAM IS DISAPPOINTED
Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* T12768033175266455729cefafcb365c854236a3e3e6e
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spam pictures of Wolfram *3*   Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:49 pm

I DON'T POST PICS OF GIRLY BOYS.
SORRY.
D;
Back to top Go down
Butter
Butter

PostSubject: Poop   Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:52 pm

OH NO
YOU HAVE ANGERED WOLFRAM
Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* T127680308295d7f829151820166658482a5270f72cdd
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spam pictures of Wolfram *3*   Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:57 pm

Mission in life accomplished.
<3
Back to top Go down
Butter
Butter

PostSubject: Poop   Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:00 pm

Let's go on to the phenomenon I've been screaming myself hoarse protesting against: THE FEMINISATION OF WOLFRAM. The most common tactic employed to completely SLAUGHTER Wolfram's charcter. Which fulfills all the criteria for making my blood boil and making me protest vociferously against it!

A. WOLFRAM'S PHYSICAL APPEARANCE (It Sooo Deserves A Separate Discussion)

THE RETARDED MYTH: Wolfram can TOTALLY pass off as a super feminine girl!!!

MYTH: Beauty is predominantly feminine.
HARDCORE FACT: Whoever said that deserves a severe and immediate reality check. The concept of masculine beauty is universally acknowledged and revered. To SAY THE LEAST!!!
--

MYTH: Wolfram's the only male who's called beautiful.
HARDCORE FACT: In the novels, Yuuri refers to almost EVERY SINGLE MALE Mazoku as beautiful. Especially Gunter, and even Gwendal. In his eyes, it's an entire race of extremely beautiful looking people. Does that mean it's an entire race of girly looking men? For heaven's sake, Gunter calls Yuuri lovely and beautiful!
--

MYTH: Wolfram looks feminine because he looks like his beautiful mother.
HARDCORE FACT: (a)He looks almost like Cheri, not exactly like her.
(b) Wolfram also greatly resembles his uncle Waltorana, in terms of hair and eye colour. And Waltorana doesn't exactly look girly.
(c) MILLIONS of men get their looks from their mothers, and that most certainly does NOT mean they look feminine! Similarly, women who greatly resemble their fathers don't end up looking masculine, do they?
--

MYTH: Wolfram looks girly because he looks like an angel.
HARDCORE FACT: (a) There's a BIG difference between boys who look 'angelic' and boys who look 'feminine'. Just like there's a difference between men with long hair (Gwendal) and women with long hair (Cecilie). Do they look similar?!?!
(b) It's the same as implying that ALL angels are female!!!
--

MYTH: Wolfram's only described as beautiful.
HARDCORE FACT: Adjectives used to describe Wolfram's looks in the novels: Beautiful, cute, angelic, handsome, dashing and overall "Prince Charming". But "Girly"??? NOWHERE to be found.
--

MYTH: Wolfram isn't manly looking enough to be called handsome.
HARDCORE FACT: Granted, Wolfram's undeniably one of the most beautiful bishounen I've ever seen. But anybody whoever DARES to say that he's too feminine looking to be called handsome deserves brain reconstruction surgery simply to correct his/her sense of visual aesthetics
(a) There are scenes in the anime, manga and novel illustrations when he looks so dashingly, DASHINGLY handsome, it's mesmerising and you'd be a fool to deny what your eyes tell you! You'd have to be FRIGGIN' BLIND to think he looks feminine!
(b) Wolfram has been called 'handsome' in the NOVELS themselves, a considerable number of times.
--

MYTH: Yuuri thinks Wolfram looks girly.
HARDCORE FACT: There's NO such evidence in the canon. For heaven's sake, Yuuri calls Wolfram handsome in the canon, and even expresses a degree of jealousy that he can't possibly look like Wolfram! Now why would Yuuri want to look like a girl if Wolfram supposedly looks like one?!
--

MYTH: Yuuri doesn't call any other guy girly.

HARDCORE FACT: Yuuri thinks the men who glomp him in the swimming pool are actually women. He at one point says that Gunter shrieks like a girl. And he nearly mistakes Sara for a girl. BUT... He NEVER says that Wolfram looks like a girl, or stereotypically behaves like one.

MYTH: Yuuri looks more handsome and manly than Wolfram, in terms of face and physique.
HARDCORE FACT: FRIGGIN' BULLSHIT!!! I mean, SERIOUSLY?!?! Hell freezes over the day Yuuri becomes more handsome. And incidentally, in the novels, Wolfram is described as Yuuri's TWIN in terms of height and stature. And just as a matter of common sense - who'd be manlier? Soldier boy or baseball boy?
--

MYTH: Gwendal and Conrad look much manlier than Wolfram.
HARDCORE FACT: I mean, SERIOUSLY?!?! Wolfram looks like a 17 year old, Conrad like a 27 year old, and Gwendal like a 37 year old. Personality is subjective, but physical appearances greatly change with age.
WHICH FRIGGING IDIOT COMPARES THE FACE AND PHYSIQUE OF A MINOR WITH THOSE OF MEN A DECADE OR 2 DECADES OLDER THAN HIM?!?!
It's true that in the novels Yuuri compares the 3 brothers, but it's purely with respect to their hair and eyes. And the kind of personalities they display on their faces.
Neither Conrad nor Gwendal looked uber manly when they looked like teenagers. NEITHER.
And MOST importantly, the three brothers are equally handsome, in DIFFERENT ways. Which can only be deciphered by roughly comparing present day Conrad with Shinou (image of future Wolfram) and with young Gwendal as we see him in the episode on Dan Hiri Weller.
Conrad is handsome in a warm and pleasant way. Gwendal is handsome in the tall, dark and intense way. Wolfram looks like a handsome prince from a fairy tale (description in the novels).
--

MOST IMPORTANT FACTS: (A) Wolfram is the spitting image of SHINOU. Who DARES to call Shinou girly looking?!
(B) Yuuri calls Wolfram an OTOKOMAE, a term that mean "handsome man" and is generally used for men with impressive personalities. It's NEVER used for men who are deemed to be feminine!
(C) If Wolfram looked feminine, I personally would never find him physically attractive. I'd appreciate everything else about him, but I'd never go starry eyed over his good looks. And for that matter, neither would all his fangirls who like handsome men!!!

NOTE: Very rarely do I come across men like Wolfram who can be accurately described as both beautiful & handsome. Men like Adalbert can only be described as handsome, because they don't have the aesthetic, refined features to be called beautiful. And men like Sararegi can only be called beautiful, because they don't look even remotely manly enough to be called handsome! It's sacrilege to Wolfram girly looking when a boy like Sara is in the vicinity!

The Famous (or Infamous) PINK NIGHTGOWN (According to the novels, it has no frills)

Okaaay. There was a time when I considered this to be feminine, but thankfully for Wolfram, I changed my mind. Firstly, Pink is a colour that's come to be considered feminine only in recent times. Wolfram lives in a Medieval age! Due you think he really cares about such shallow notions from an alien world, especially a world where homosexuality is frowned upon? Secondly, ALL MEN WORE NIGHTGOWNS until a few decades back! I'd be very surprised if Conrad and Gwendal wore 'pyjamas' instead of nightdresses. Got it?!

B. EVERYTHING ELSE ABOUT WOLFRAM

I'm doing this next part in the form of a conversation between myself and the generic "Retarded Fangirl", which is appropriate, because not only is it fun, but everything I say is actually a reaction to what retarded fans say.

RETARDED FANGIRL: *squee* Wolfy's such a girl!
AMETHYSATAURA: *sigh* If you think Wolfram looks like a girl, you'll spend the rest of your sorry LIFE mistaking handsome young boys for girls.Secondly, in an interview Tomo Takabayashi called Wolfram manly and implied he was handsome. Want to go argue with the NOVELIST about a character she HERSELF created? *snicker*
--

RETARDED FANGIRL: Wolfy acts like an angry wife, it's adooorable!
AMETHYSATAURA: Helloooo, have you NEVER heard of possessive BOYfriends? Which world are you in?! And since WHEN did jealousy and possessive behaviour become gender specific?!
--

RETARDED FANGIRL: Cheri and Jennifer so totally want Wolfy in a dress LOL!
AMETHYSATAURA : Maybe that's true to an extent. But you're very conveniently forgetting 2 things. (a) Jennifer puts EVERY teenage Tom, Dick and Harry in a dress, NOT just Wolf. Yuuri's been a victim so often! (b) EVERY single time Wolf has been forced to cross dress, SO HAS Yuuri, thanks to Cheri.

BOTTOMLINE: The mothers NEVER discriminate and say "Wolfy should go for the dress and Yuu-chan will wear the trousers!" It's amazing that YOU'VE been a fan for so long, and yetI understand Cheri and Jennifer better.
--

RETARDED FANGIRL: I can SOOO picture Wolfy smiling in a wedding dress!
AMETHYSATAURA: Ugh, whomever you see in your mind's eye, it's NOT Wolfram if he's actually HAPPY about being a bride! There's CANON evidence that he hates being feminised. [A] When Yuuri's kidnapped by Stoffel, he escapes disguised as a maid. Wolf comments on his "wimpy girly outfit" on the battlefield. NowWHY would Wolfram, battlefield guy and also the antithesis of "wimp", wear dresses if he considers them wimpy on a guy? [B] During the Mateki arc, Conrad and Wolf are forced to masquerade as a couple, and Wolf promptly complains about having to "be the woman". What the HELL makes you think he'd enjoy being called "wife"? [C] Every single time Wolf is stuffed in a dress, whether for a drag queen pageant or as a disguise, his IRRITATION knows no bounds!!! Even Yuuri's more comfortable in dresses than he! [D] Have you ever heard Greta calling Wolfram "Mother" while she calls Yuuri "Father"? EVER?!

BOTTOMLINE: By putting Wolfram in a dress or labelling him the wife, you're actually torturing a character you claim to love. And you call yourself a FAN?! Wolfram cherishes his masculine identity.
--

RETARDED FANGIRL: If Wolfie loves Yuuri, why can't he make a sacrifice and wear a dress?
AMETHYSATAURA: Wolfram is a gallant soldier who'd make noble sacrifices for his love. But...wearing a dress?! Is THAT your idea of a noble sacrifice?! Can you tell the DIFFERENCE between sacrificing one's life and sacrificing one's PRIDE? Is this a FRIGGING JOKE to you?!?!?
--

RETARDED FANGIRL: But I've seen anime posters of Wolfie in dresses!

AMETHYSATAURA: Let me break it to you. The animators indulge in a lot of nonsensical crack that is NOT to be confused with the canon. Mainly to please prejudiced retards like you. And for your kind information, almost EVERY SINGLE MAIN MALE CHARACTER has been stuffed in a dress. Whether it's in a game or in a poster or in the anime itself. After Yozak, Yuuri has worn a dress the highest number of times. Is that an excuse to go and feminise Gwendal and Conrad? No, right? So WHY single out Wolfram?!

RETARDED FANGIRL: Awww, I'm sure Yuuri wants his fiance in a wedding dress!
AMETHYSATAURA: Are you really this STUPID or is it all an act?! Don't you see the point of the Yuuram romance?! The whole POINT is that Yuuri overcomes his homophobic hangups and accepts Wolfram for who he is, an amazing BOY. After this acceptance, WHY THE HELL would there be any need to turn Wolf into a girl? Secondly, IF Yuuri clings to his regressive hangups and actually wants to turn Wolfram from a wonderful boy into a "bride", then Yuuri doesn't deserve him. PERIOD!!! And I know that Yuuri may be hesitant, but he's not shallow, and he WILL gradually accept Wolf for the handsome, amazing BOY that he is.
--

NOW FOR THE BIGGEST RANT.
RETARDED FANGIRL: Wolfie makes such a perfect wife, if his husband is Yuuri!
AMETHYSATAURA: Oh my God. Firstly, you DO remember, don't you, that same sex couples are perfectly COMMON in Shin Makoku? EVEN on Earth, where there are so many taboos surrounding homosexuality, it's acceptable for BOTH partners in a gay relationship to be "husbands". So wouldn't it only be LOGICAL that in a taboo free society like Shin Makoku there would be NO NEED To turn one partner into a wife?!?!

There are so many same sex couples in Shin Makoku, so by YOUR weird standards, EVERY couple should conform to heterosexual labels.
Suppose Conrad married Yozak, whom would you label the "wife"? Suppose Cecilie married Annisina, in a manner of speaking, whom would you label the "husband"? I can just picture you scratching your head and saying, "Why bother, they're both men/women". EXACTLY. So why this SUDDEN urge to forget that Wolfram is also a boy?!
And suppose, just suppose, Yuuri married someone other than Wolfram, like Conrad or Murata, WOULD you wrack your puny brains over whom to label "wife" and whom to label "husband"? Hell, Would you FRIGGING DARE to put Conrad or Murata in a WEDDING DRESS?! No, right?

So STOP DISCRIMINATING AGAINST WOLFRAM!!!!
You're so FRIGGING insensitive and blind. You don't even REALISE you're implying that gay couples are abnormal, and therefore just to make things easier for YOU to digest, why not go and make them husband and wife? The solution's convenient, even if you end up GROSSLY insulting all gay men in the process. Especially Wolfram.

RETARDED FANGIRL: But King Yuuri and Queen Wolfram are such a perfect couple!!!
AMETHYSATAURA: You, my dear, are in for the showdown of the week! I thought we already established how RIDICULOUS it is to force gay couples into heterosexual roles in Shin Makoku. Do you even KNOW that the official title for a male spouse of the Maoh is Prince Consort? This is PROTOCOL, and you can't do anything about it. Of COURSE you're not aware of it, you're so caught up in your IGNORANT prejudices!

By the way, since homosexuality is not taboo in Shin Makoku, wasn't there ALWAYS a possibility that the Maoh would marry someone of the same sex? Suppose Shinou married Daikenja, would you stuff Daikenja in a wedding dress and call him "Queen"?! It's UNIMAGINABLE, isn't it? And guess what? This royal protocol has existed for every one of the 25 Maohs following Shinou. So WHY THE HELL should the rules suddenly change for the 27th Maoh, and Wolfram be labelled as Yuuri's Queen?!
ARE YOU EVEN CAPABLE OF RATIONAL THINKING?!?!?
RETARDED FANGIRL: Rational thinking? What's that?

I'm aware that if such a conversation actually took place, I'd be bombarded with hate mail! But, there's usually something else... Read on.

The General Reaction: There's nothing wrong with a man being effeminate! Don't mess with gender politics!

My Response: (a) Not ONCE have I said that there's something wrong with effeminate men. I'm defending Wolfram's masculinity, NOT because I think there's something WRONG with effeminate men, but simply because it's Out Of Character for him! Today if fans called Gwendal cheerful, I'd protest just as much. Does that mean I think there's something WRONG with being cheerful? No, just that it's OOC!

(b) My views on a character's physical appearance has NOTHING to do with my views on his personality. I'm not that kind of person.

(c) You NEVER protested even ONCE when MILLIONS OF RETARDED FANS feminised Wolfram in various ways, by saying that his looks and behaviour were girly, or CONSTANTLY stuffing him in women's clothing, and calling him feminine titles like Queen/wife/princess/girlfriend, etc. FOR FRIGGIN' AGES.

So don't even think about raining on my parade, darling.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spam pictures of Wolfram *3*   Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:05 pm

I gave up halfway. ;-;
I didn't understand most of it.
Back to top Go down
Butter
Butter

PostSubject: Poop   Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:07 pm

Because you know nothing of Wolfram nor Kyou Kara Maoh *^*
EDUCATE YOSELF

Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* T129668534313ac03b3d2630040d95784c1f41fb0cd0a
Back to top Go down
aliendiversity

aliendiversity

PostSubject: Re: Spam pictures of Wolfram *3*   Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:08 pm

-doesn't know who Wolfram is-
Back to top Go down
Butter
Butter

PostSubject: Poop   Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:12 pm

aliendiversity wrote:

Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* T1276803535197b1f8b48eb787f386541ecd716e012e
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spam pictures of Wolfram *3*   Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:13 pm

LOLOLOL.
Sorry, I don't know who Wolfram is either. 8D <3
Back to top Go down
aliendiversity

aliendiversity

PostSubject: Re: Spam pictures of Wolfram *3*   Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:14 pm

Butter wrote:
aliendiversity wrote:

Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* T1276803535197b1f8b48eb787f386541ecd716e012e
From what anime?
And how come I wasn't aware of his existence, considering he's cuutee.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spam pictures of Wolfram *3*   Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:15 pm

NO NOT YOU TOO. ;-;
Don't encourage herrr. ;-;
Back to top Go down
Butter
Butter

PostSubject: Poop   Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:16 pm

*encourages*
Kyo Kara Maoh *3*
It's SOOOOO GOOOOODDD
But it's like 100+ plus episodes and a new season maybe hopefully coming *3*

Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* T1296685313342624bdedeb465ed693a719407b82f6ff
Back to top Go down
aliendiversity

aliendiversity

PostSubject: Re: Spam pictures of Wolfram *3*   Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:23 pm

Butter wrote:
*encourages*
Kyo Kara Maoh *3*
It's SOOOOO GOOOOODDD

O-O That much??
Back to top Go down
Butter
Butter

PostSubject: Poop   Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:27 pm

aliendiversity wrote:
Butter wrote:
*encourages*
Kyo Kara Maoh *3*
It's SOOOOO GOOOOODDD

O-O That much??

Yep :L
But it's totally worth it :L
It's hilarious :L
Back to top Go down
AlyssHeart
Super Moderator
AlyssHeart

PostSubject: Re: Spam pictures of Wolfram *3*   Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:27 pm

Good Lord that's a lot of pictures. x.x
Julia, do you have a picture for every single emotion?
Never mind, I don't want to know. -traumatized-
Back to top Go down
http://www.otakuzone.com/zone/AlyssHeart/index.htm
aliendiversity

aliendiversity

PostSubject: Re: Spam pictures of Wolfram *3*   Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:28 pm

AlyssHeart wrote:

This comment made me laugh. =)))))))))))))
Back to top Go down
AlyssHeart
Super Moderator
AlyssHeart

PostSubject: Re: Spam pictures of Wolfram *3*   Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:29 pm

aliendiversity wrote:
AlyssHeart wrote:

This comment made me laugh. =)))))))))))))

Yayayayayayayyyy :DDDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.otakuzone.com/zone/AlyssHeart/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spam pictures of Wolfram *3*   Spam pictures of Wolfram *3* Empty

Back to top Go down

Spam pictures of Wolfram *3*
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Spam Zone-
Jump to: