Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]  Vote_lcapAnd Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]  Voting_barAnd Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]  Vote_rcap 
Manu
And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]  Vote_lcapAnd Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]  Voting_barAnd Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]  Vote_rcap 
xxlovexx
Nixhime
Nomiko
AlyssHeart
ValkyriaGirl
SoraAngel
midori2
LucyBear
Latest topics
» Illya Kuryaki And The Valderramas - Chances (2012)
And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]  EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:28 pm by coljas

» Illya Kuryaki And The Valderramas - Chances (2012)
And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]  EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:27 pm by coljas

» Pokemon S15E15 Evolution Exchange Excitement 480p HDTV X264-mSD.rar
And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]  EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:53 pm by coljas

» Pokemon S15E15 Evolution Exchange Excitement 480p HDTV X264-mSD.rar
And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]  EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 11:43 pm by coljas

» The.Rush.Limbaugh.Show.22-Jun-10.CF.mp3.rar
And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]  EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:48 pm by coljas

And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]  EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:48 pm by coljas

» Getting everything back on track
And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]  EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:48 pm by Admin

And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]

Go down 
+2
michiko07
AlyssHeart
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AlyssHeart
Super Moderator
AlyssHeart

And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]  Empty
PostSubject: And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]    And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:48 am

AND THEN THERE WAS ONE

Featuring:

Mysterious case solver, which will be referred to as ‘M’ in the script. However, in the manga, do not refer to her as M, just let them remain nameless. Will be revealed later on. Always wearing same trench coat, fedora, shades, etc. OBVIOUSLY A GIRL.

Ben, the unofficial leader of the group of four.
-Dark hair, clear blue eyes, wearing a V-neck and jeans.

Tiffany, a vain and indignant girl bent on finding the person who wronged her.
-Long midnight black hair, haughty expression, sparkly/expensive-looking clothes.

Sally, the voice of reason, almost sadistic one of the group.
-Medium-length brown hair, slightly wavy, tied in a low side ponytail. Wearing a sensible sweater and short shorts.

Daniel, the “scaredy-cat” of them all, doesn’t really want to be there, but they peer pressured him (GASP) into going with them.
-Freckles, glasses, sandy-blonde hair, a simple sweatshirt and khaki-capris. Note: his hair is really messy.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Scene 1
A building with a sign hastily nailed on its door. A group of 4 people hover nervously by the door, and gather in a circle.

[Tiffany, clearly annoyed, hisses]: “Are you sure this is the place, Ben?”

[Ben, affronted]: “For the last time, yes! My sources have never failed me.”

[Sally, skeptical]: “So what, the last five weren’t your sources?”

[Daniel, glancing around]: “Sally, zip it. Can we please just go in? I don’t want to be here any longer than we have to be.”

The door swings open, and they glance at it, surprised. They walk in, nervously glancing over their shoulders. Inside, the room is dimly lit and the only source of light is a bare bulb hanging from the ceiling. In a corner of the room is a single desk, with a shady-looking person seated there, heels propped on the desk. This mysterious person is in a classic trench coat, with a fedora perched on her head, and shades on her face. Ben steps forward to speak. But before he can get the words out, a voice issues out from underneath the hat.

[M]: “What do you want.” It is not a question, but a statement.

Trembling, Ben tries again.

[Ben]: “We’ve come a long way, and th-they say that you’re the best person to come to for a problem like this.”

[M, amused]: “And what problem is this?”

Ben hesitates.

[Tiffany, exasperated with Ben, interjects]: “Where we live, hordes of naked and bald people are running rampant. They are destroying our way of life!”

M merely arches an eyebrow and waits for them to continue.

[Daniel is bolstered by the fact that they haven’t been killed yet, and continues]: “Our local officers have tried to stop them, but they can’t handle all the calls from our townspeople complaining of more and more of these…..bald creatures!”

[M]: “Well well well, this certainly seems interesting. However. I must warn you, if I am to take this case, I expect your complete discretion. And of course…..I’ll need a certain amount of persuasion.”

M rubs her middle finger and thumb together. Sally glares at her and drags her three friends back a few paces, out of earshot.

[Sally, enraged]: “I told you this would happen! Who knows what this person will do to us?!?! We don’t even know their name!”

Tiffany rolls her eyes.

[Tiffany, flippant]: “Will you just relax? Obviously, this is a two-way street. We give some and she’ll give some. Sally. Take. A. Chill. Pill.”

[Ben, with Daniel nodding feverishly at his side]: “I agree with Tiffany. I think we can trust her, at least for the time being. If she double-crosses us, we’ll be able to cross her right back.”

[Sally]: “Fine. So we go through with this. What about the persuasion we need to give her?”

[Tiffany]: “Pssh, easy. Money. I have tons of it, no worries.”

Tiffany walks up to M’s desk and produces a large bag that looks heavy.

[Tiffany]: “Is this enough for you?”

M takes the bag and weighs it carefully in her hands. She looks up and takes off her shades. Her eyes are a startling grey color. She grins.

[M]: “Well my friends, we seem to be in business.”

End Scene

Author's Note:
Edit: Italics now in, I was a tard and didn't realize that we didn't have to write it on Word x.x
If I missed any details that the artists need, tell meh.
Oh right. If it sucks, tell me, I'll mope, but I'll survive. Maybe. <3

Last edited by AlyssHeart on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:43 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.otakuzone.com/zone/AlyssHeart/index.htm
michiko07
michiko07

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]    And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:05 am

hmm..mystery.. *-* ^^b
Back to top Go down
ValkyriaGirl
ValkyriaGirl

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]    And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]  EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:48 am

I like this *^* I'm supposed to be proofreading your script, but really, I can't find any mistakes u.u
Back to top Go down
LucyBear
Super Moderator
LucyBear

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]    And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]  EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:35 am

Me Likey..
It's like .. hell girl .. or detective something :DD
Back to top Go down
http://www.otakuzone.com/zone/LucyBear/index.htm
AlyssHeart
Super Moderator
AlyssHeart

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]    And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]  EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:56 pm

@ValkyriaGirl:
Haha, I hope there aren't any mistakes, I'd be really angry with myself if there were! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
michiko07
michiko07

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]    And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]  EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:34 am

this is the final right? because I'll be doing my work soon..^^b
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]    And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]  EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:13 pm

Michi, you can find the final copies in the 'Finished Work' forum. It would be better to take it from there.
Back to top Go down
https://destinydreamers.forumotion.com
AlyssHeart
Super Moderator
AlyssHeart

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]    And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]  EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:42 pm

Actually, this is the final copy. I made some changes (italics and bolding) after the proofreader proofread, so this is the one you're looking for. Sorry for the confusion!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]    And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]  EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:49 pm

:SLDKFJ:SDLKFJSD
-blames Alyss-
Back to top Go down
AlyssHeart
Super Moderator
AlyssHeart

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]    And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]  EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:09 pm

iweuroieukjdfhkgn
-blames Bossman-
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]    And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]  EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:39 pm

What do I have to do with anything? :c
And Bossman? I thought I was the nameless master? I have a name now. 8D
Back to top Go down
AlyssHeart
Super Moderator
AlyssHeart

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]    And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:31 am

You told me last minute to write a story and therefore you are the origin of my mistakes. ;D

I hardly think Bossman is a name. :]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]    And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:43 am

WELL. You agreed. D;
It's better than Adminnnnnn. Wait no. I like admin better. False alarm. x-x
Back to top Go down
AlyssHeart
Super Moderator
AlyssHeart

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]    And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:43 pm

I know. xD
I like Bossman better. :C
Back to top Go down
CherushiChan

CherushiChan

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]    And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:48 am

woah...awesome...though hard TT^TT
Back to top Go down
AlyssHeart
Super Moderator
AlyssHeart

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]    And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:11 pm

I'm sorreh ;-;
If you need me to change anything, just say the word!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]    And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]  Empty

Back to top Go down

And Then There Was One; Mystery Story [FINAL DRAFT]
Page 1 of 1