Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.  Vote_lcapMy Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.  Voting_barMy Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.  Vote_rcap 
Manu
My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.  Vote_lcapMy Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.  Voting_barMy Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.  Vote_rcap 
xxlovexx
Nixhime
Nomiko
AlyssHeart
ValkyriaGirl
SoraAngel
midori2
LucyBear
Latest topics
» Illya Kuryaki And The Valderramas - Chances (2012)
My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.  EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:28 pm by coljas

» Illya Kuryaki And The Valderramas - Chances (2012)
My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.  EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:27 pm by coljas

» Pokemon S15E15 Evolution Exchange Excitement 480p HDTV X264-mSD.rar
My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.  EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:53 pm by coljas

» Pokemon S15E15 Evolution Exchange Excitement 480p HDTV X264-mSD.rar
My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.  EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 11:43 pm by coljas

» The.Rush.Limbaugh.Show.22-Jun-10.CF.mp3.rar
My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.  EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:48 pm by coljas

My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.  EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:48 pm by coljas

» Getting everything back on track
My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.  EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:48 pm by Admin

My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.

Go down 
+3
Admin
ValkyriaGirl
xxlovexx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xxlovexx
Super Moderator
xxlovexx

My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.  Empty
PostSubject: My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.    My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:06 pm

Summary: Basically the manga is about 5 or 4 people from all over the world. They find out some website in school that claims to do something magical, but it doesn't. They go home and click the button on the website. ( You'll fine out about the 3 or 4 other people in the second scene. Since Jasmine has already been introduced). It takes them to the world of Otakuzone. They meet the queen (onesytwosy) and her "Cabinet" (the supermods I'm lazy so I'm not going 2 write out their names). She tells them about a group of scammers on the loose. She then sends them on a mission to find them. Then they travel all around. Once they find the scammers the super moderators will help them with their superpowers (ex. Wiki Super Mod, StargazerLily, will have the power to access any information. Chat Super Mod, Katantoon, will have the power to talk to people all cross the world).
The End.
(I'm going to asks them if I can do that, if now then my story is not going to change as much 8D. I always have a backup plan. I never have a backup plan.

Anyways this volume is pretty short, but the next one is going to be much longer. This is just an introduction to the whole thing or something like that..

ANYWAYS. On to the script.. right?
(It's really short ;-;.. and boring.)
Oh yeah. and I have a problem with tenses I know Dx.

Script Writer's Note:
I must warn you before you start reading, once you flip to the first page, you can never turn back. You will be trapped inside a world like no other. You have been warned.
~ XxLovexX

(Scene: A beautiful spring morning. Students are walking to school.)

Jasmine:
(looks at the timer) GAH! I'm late again! (She rushes out of bed and gets ready, then she runs downstairs and grabs her bookbag. She rushes out the door. Her brown hair is in a mess and her clothes are creased and a bit messy.)

After blocks of running .....

Jasmine: (sighs) I finally made it! (Calmly enters the classroom).

Teacher
(faces the students)
Since today is the last day of school, and a half a day, you can have a free period.

Class:
(cheers and smiles).

Jasmine:
Uh. What can I do in 4 hours? (starts to take a book out when she overhears the conversation behind her).

Girl #1:
(to Girl #2) Hey! Did you hear about that stupid website?

Girl #2:
(to Girl #1) Yeah, it tricked everyone AND it gave some people a virus.

Jasmine:
(buds into their conversations)
What website are you guys talking about?

Girl #1:
(to Jasmine) This stupid website you don't want to know about.

Jasmine:
(Her green eyes widen a little big) Oh can I just get the link?

Girl # 2:
(hands her a piece of paper with the link) I'm warning you, it's really stupid.

Jasmine:
(takes the piece of piece of paper and goes back to her seat to put it in her bookbag. Then she rushes back to the two girls).
What exactly does this thing do?

Girl #2: It claims to give you something, instead it causes a virus. Are you seriously going to try this?

Jasmine:
Yep! I'm extremely curious.

Girl #1: Kay
(goes back to talking to girl #2)

Jasmine:
(Goes back to her seat and reads for the rest of the time)

Teacher:
(gets out of her seat) Class is over. Feel free to go home.

Class: (rushes out, some people scream) WOOT. It's summer vacation!

Jasmine:
(rushes out of class and hurries home).

Jasmine: (runs home) (shouts) MOM I'M HOME! (rushes upstairs into her room. She starts organizing all of her things. Then at night, after dinner, she goes to her laptop and types the link. She sees a black screen with a white box that says "Click here".)
They were extremely creative with the website weren't they? Uh, there's no harm in clicking it (pauses) right? I mean I can fix a virus.

Some Random Voice in her head:
(in a ghostly voice) Click it. YOU NEED TO CLICK IT!!

Jasmine:
(she clicks the button. All of a sudden she feels weak. Her arms start to tremble somewhat, and it's harder for her to breathe.)
I fe-
(she fainted)

Ohh. So uh, this is boring, I know. Like I said it's just an introduction. The next manga, I'm going to write about how the 4 or 5 people meet each other and their story, and how they get a note to meet the queen and all that.

Anything I should add to this chapter Dx ?

Back to top Go down
ValkyriaGirl
ValkyriaGirl

PostSubject: Re: My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.    My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:26 pm

I love the storyline *^* That idea about mods helping them is just so awesome~
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.    My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:00 pm

Nice choice of names. Wink
Did you send it to the artist?
(Edit: Don't worry too much about grammar. That's what proofreaders are for. And you should probably use different names. Like, a different name for the queen, supermods, etc.)
Back to top Go down
https://destinydreamers.forumotion.com
xxlovexx
Super Moderator
xxlovexx

PostSubject: Re: My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.    My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:34 pm

ValkyriaGirl wrote:
I love the storyline *^* That idea about mods helping them is just so awesome~

^^ Thanks. It took a bit of time to come up with(: .

@Admin: There's only one.. so far B). I gave her the link ^^. ^^" I don't think I should because everyone in the Otakuzone world will have weird names, well like usernames, since it's otakuzone. Thanks for the suggestion Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.    My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:27 pm

I meant that it would be kind of like favorism to some users? They would want to be in it too, and wonder why stargazerlily and katantoon were chosen, or something like that.
Back to top Go down
https://destinydreamers.forumotion.com
xxlovexx
Super Moderator
xxlovexx

PostSubject: Re: My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.    My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:36 pm

Admin wrote:
I meant that it would be kind of like favorism to some users? They would want to be in it too, and wonder why stargazerlily and katantoon were chosen, or something like that.

It isn't favoritism, but true, some people just assume things like that xD.
Uh. What kind of nicknames should I give them then?
Moderators and Regular users are going to be in it as well :3.. once I get their permission that is Cool.
Back to top Go down
Etudiant

PostSubject: Re: My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.    My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:09 pm

This is not boring c:
Back to top Go down
http://www.otakuzone.com/zone/Etudiant/index.htm
michiko07
michiko07

PostSubject: Re: My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.    My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.  EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:26 am

cool..I like it..d^^b
Back to top Go down
midori2
midori2

PostSubject: Re: My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.    My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.  EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:17 am

Seriously, I don't see a lot of mistakes.
And I had goosebumps in the end, lol xD
Back to top Go down
xxlovexx
Super Moderator
xxlovexx

PostSubject: Re: My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.    My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.  EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:40 am

midori2 wrote:
Seriously, I don't see a lot of mistakes.
And I had goosebumps in the end, lol xD

LOL. Really? Is it because she fainted?
Back to top Go down
midori2
midori2

PostSubject: Re: My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.    My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.  EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:54 am

Well, the whole scene in my mind. ;D
Back to top Go down
xxlovexx
Super Moderator
xxlovexx

PostSubject: Re: My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.    My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.  EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:55 am

midori2 wrote:
Well, the whole scene in my mind. ;D

LOL. Oh.
It's not actually that scary since I wrote a summary, so you should know what's going to happen next 8D.
Back to top Go down
SoraAngel
Super Moderator
SoraAngel

PostSubject: Re: My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.    My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.  EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:21 pm

OMG That was so amazing! You don't have enough faith in yourself Wink
Back to top Go down
xxlovexx
Super Moderator
xxlovexx

PostSubject: Re: My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.    My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.  EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:50 pm

SoraAngel wrote:
OMG That was so amazing! You don't have enough faith in yourself Wink

;w; tell me how to improve..?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.    My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.  Empty

Back to top Go down

My Adventure Script thing. Feel free to come up with a title 8D.
Page 1 of 1