Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Getting everything back on track Vote_lcapGetting everything back on track Voting_barGetting everything back on track Vote_rcap 
Manu
Getting everything back on track Vote_lcapGetting everything back on track Voting_barGetting everything back on track Vote_rcap 
xxlovexx
Nixhime
Nomiko
AlyssHeart
ValkyriaGirl
SoraAngel
midori2
LucyBear
Latest topics
» Illya Kuryaki And The Valderramas - Chances (2012)
Getting everything back on track EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:28 pm by coljas

» Illya Kuryaki And The Valderramas - Chances (2012)
Getting everything back on track EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:27 pm by coljas

» Pokemon S15E15 Evolution Exchange Excitement 480p HDTV X264-mSD.rar
Getting everything back on track EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:53 pm by coljas

» Pokemon S15E15 Evolution Exchange Excitement 480p HDTV X264-mSD.rar
Getting everything back on track EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 11:43 pm by coljas

» The.Rush.Limbaugh.Show.22-Jun-10.CF.mp3.rar
Getting everything back on track EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:48 pm by coljas

» Getting everything back on track
Getting everything back on track EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:48 pm by Admin

Getting everything back on track

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SoraAngel
Super Moderator
SoraAngel

Getting everything back on track Empty
PostSubject: Getting everything back on track   Getting everything back on track EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:59 am

I felt like we really need to discuss this, so here I am.
Apparently, Admin hasn't been on for a while. We really do rely on kitty for a lot of the work,
but we're all at fault as well. Everyone (including me) has been neglecting work.

We just gave up! Really!
Now I think we need to talk about what to do from here. Anyone else
have access to the information on how to post the magazine? As in, anyone
who even knows how to do part of kitty's job?

I don't want to see this manga die. :/
Back to top Go down
Nomiko
Nomiko

PostSubject: Re: Getting everything back on track   Getting everything back on track EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:40 pm

I don't either ;-;
As far as I know, I think Kitty is the only one who can access the account on issu :c
Back to top Go down
http://cupcakenommingactivity.webs.com/
SoraAngel
Super Moderator
SoraAngel

PostSubject: Re: Getting everything back on track   Getting everything back on track EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:18 pm

Has anyone been in contact with Kitty at all?
Is she alright? D:
Back to top Go down
Nomiko
Nomiko

PostSubject: Re: Getting everything back on track   Getting everything back on track EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:00 am

I haven't been in contact with kitty at all, so I'm not sure :c
Back to top Go down
http://cupcakenommingactivity.webs.com/
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting everything back on track   Getting everything back on track EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:18 pm

yes, i'm fine. however, no one wanted to do it anymore without a boat load of nagging, and frankly it was a lot of work on me to get it done, so i stopped doing it.
if you guys want to continue, go ahead. though no one really comes on here anymore anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://destinydreamers.forumotion.com
SoraAngel
Super Moderator
SoraAngel

PostSubject: Re: Getting everything back on track   Getting everything back on track EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:12 am

OHMYGOSH. KITTY.
:OOOO

Don't mean to sound harsh or anything, but some of us were working our butts off. I can understand the frustration,
but honestly, suddenly dropping everything and leaving also led to a lot of people to drop out. I mean, seriously,
without anyone who knew how to even publish the manga online and put everything together, it was outright madness.
Although picking up from something stopped so long ago might be very difficult,
especially because I don't even know where all my writing for it is now anyway :O

Anyway, it's really great to know you're OK, at least. And you never know, we could always spread the word on OZ that we can
get back on, and start all over...maybe.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting everything back on track   Getting everything back on track EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:48 pm

yes, i know that you were and i appreciated it. actually, i didn't just leave. i told everyone that i was going to stop doing it, and if anyone wanted to be in charge in my place, they could do so. however, no one said anything.

you can restart it if you want. i'll give you my resources (though i don't know if i remember how to do it at all.) though, just a warning. this is a no motivation project. with oz down like it is, there's not much you can offer people in return besides maybe a few things from the shop. it's the internet. there's bound to be procrastination and a few people just ditch without telling you. and frankly, after the first five or six people do that, it kind of gets annoying.

i have nothing against this. if you want to restart it and you can find people to do it, that's good. i just don't have the time to send out thousands of pms (now the pm function doesn't even work any more, i see.) every day, trying to get people to do their work. and really, there's not enough people to sign up for it that i can just drop the people who slack.

Back to top Go down
https://destinydreamers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting everything back on track   Getting everything back on track Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting everything back on track
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rules and announcements-
Jump to: